Hi, I’m Zack! I’m a software developer, system administrator, maker, and writer. Currently, I’m studying as a candidate for a BA in Computer Science and English Literature at Swarthmore College. I’m also Co-president of the Swarthmore College Computer Society. You can look at some of my work here. My GitHub is here. My LinkedIn is here. My email address is
z [at] robinsonz [dot] me.
- I have about eight years of programming experience, mostly in Java, Kotlin, and Python, with some experience with C, shell scripts, HTML/CSS/JS, Arduino, and OCaml programming.
- I’m familiar with a variety of software technologies and libraries, including Amazon Web Services, MongoDB, WebRTC, Android, ROS, and Spring Boot.
- I have plenty of experience with Git and Github, including best practices and troubleshooting. I’m also proficient with MS Office and Google Workspace, as well as Jekyll (which I used to make this website) and LaTeX.
- I can write concisely and clearly for a variety of audiences, with a particular focus and interest in communicating technical topics to audiences that may be unfamiliar with the field in question.
- I’m proficient with Autodesk Fusion 360 and general CAD/CAM procedures. I also have intermediate knowledge of machine shop tools and safety, including lathes, mills, bandsaws, etc., particularly with aluminum. I’m also familiar with operation and troubleshooting of FDM 3D printers.
- I have good leadership, communication, and project management skills, and can work effectively on my own or with a team as required.